Tuesday 7 July 2009

moving along with the times

Hi ladies... well it's another wet one today, so plenty of time to craft.
Here is my entry to the Moving along with the times challenge, this week they have a sketch and a colour combo of ice blue and white for you to use.




MAWTT are also looking for a new dt member ,don't think i'm good enough for that or have enough gadgets and stash (my other half would object to that..lol) so why not have ago.
hope you like my card thankyou or stopping by, i do appreciate it, have a great day....
hugs Kaylou xxxx


5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love the image and the papers! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of blues for a winter/christmas card. Great job. I love it.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely little christmas card,the colours are fab xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is stunning, I love the Gorjuss Girl, thanks for joining us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the way you have used my sketch to create this card. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there thankyou so much for leaving a comment i really do appreciate it....hugs kaylou xxxx