Monday 6 July 2009

Christmas Stampin' - challenge

hi ladies ..... wow what a storm.....lost internet connection the tv and the lights, backon now thiugh just had to fetch all the washing back in and soin it again, what a pain, lovely now though might put it back out in a bit.



Here is my entry to the christmas stampin challenge the challenge this week is not to stamp, but use somthing else to create your christmas card.



I chose the diecuts which i've had for ages, i'm afraid i don't have any die cutting machines so this is made up of kits i've bought from ebay. I cut some of them down a bit and added chalk and white gel pen for highlights.

The papers are from doodlebug inc and the ribbon and pearls are from my local market.


I must say a big thankyou to MacKenzie (midnightscramper)for chosing my card as her favourite last week, so no pressure this week then....lol... please pop over and checkout her fab blog.
hope you like my card thankyou so much for popping by please leave a comment if you have time and i will pop by your blog and say hi.
hugs xxxx



4 comments:

  1. It is so gorgeous card, love the angel bear! Fab job! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the bear.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kaylou! YOur card is so darn cute. That angel bear is adorable. . I love it. I especially love its wings. Thank you for playing in our challenge. I hope you'll play along again. We'd love to see your beautiful Christmas cards!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hi there thankyou so much for leaving a comment i really do appreciate it....hugs kaylou xxxx