Friday 3 July 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Challenge - Sketch

Hi again still really wet here...but makes for good crafting......

Here is my entry for the just christmas and birthday challenge when i first saw the sketch there was a big aarrgghhh as i don't have any diecutting stuff, but my daughters tea set came to the rescue.




This is also my first time using pro markers ( don't look too close )not quite got the hang of them yet, the image is from penny black and the papers sre from Basic grey the sentiment , flowers and pearls are form my stash. I added white liquid pearls and then sprinkled some white glitter on while it was still wet.
Hope you like and thankyou for visiting again, i do appreciate your comments and love to read them. Ok that's it for the moment have a fab weekend .
hugs xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and love the snow you added! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with my sketch!
    your colouring is great!

    xoxo janina

    ReplyDelete

Hi there thankyou so much for leaving a comment i really do appreciate it....hugs kaylou xxxx